When creating your page, we offer the option of displaying an Amazon Wishlist button to your page. You can add a button for your Amazon Wishlist when you create your Give InKind page; or if you’ve already created a page but didn’t add the Amazon button at that time, you can add one any time using Page Settings.
If you have an Amazon Wishlist that you want to add to your Give InKind page, you can add a button that makes it easy for your visitors to find.
First, locate your Amazon Wish List Link
- From either the Amazon website or Amazon app, navigate to your Wish List
- Click the “+Invite” button
- Click “View Only”
- Click “Copy Link”
- The link is now on your clipboard and ready to be pasted into the amazon Wish List field on GiveInKind.
Next, add your Amazon Wishlist button when creating a new Give InKind page:
Login and click the CREATE A PAGE button from the Give InKind home page
Follow the steps for creating a new page
On step three, “What kind of support is needed?”, the Wishlist option displays a switch to turn on/off "Amazon Wishlist. Turn this on.
An input field will appear, allowing you to paste your Amazon Wishlist’s sharing link.
Paste the link in the field below the Amazon Wishlist button.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click SAVE.
To activate your Amazon wishlist button from an existing GiveInKind page:
Login and navigate to the page you'd like to add the Amazon wishlist button to (you must be one of the page's organizers).
Click the Page Settings button in the header section of your page.
Scroll down to Features and Preferences, and turn the Amazon wishlist button ON, to reveal an input field to paste your Wishlist link.
An input field will appear, allowing you to paste your Amazon wishlist’s sharing link. See the instructions at the top of this article for locating your Amazon Wish list Link.
- When you find your Amazon wishlist link, copy it, return to your GiveInKind page settings and paste the link in the field below the Amazon wishlist button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click SAVE.