Give InKind wants to make it as easy as possible for people to offer support. If you would like your supporters to be able to donate to your page via GoFundMe, you can connect your GoFundMe account to your Give InKind page, so that visitors can connect to it and make their donation.
You can connect your GoFundMe account when you create your page, or if you decide to add GoFundMe at a later point, you can add it through your page settings.
To connect during creation:
Follow the steps for creating your page
Step three will open the support setup page
Under DONATIONS, click the toggle switch to green in order to turn on the connection.
Turning on the toggle switch will cause two buttons to appear; one for GoFundMe and one for GoFundMe. Click GoFundMe to select it.
6. Click NEXT
7. Complete the remaining page setup steps
8. Your new page will display the GoFundMe donation button on the menu on the right side of your page.
To add GoFundMe to your existing Give InKind page:
Click the PAGE SETTINGS button located at the lower right corner of your page header
2. On the Page Settings screen under DONATIONS, click the toggle button to turn on the connection.
3. Turning on the toggle switch will cause two buttons to appear; one for GoFundMe and one for GoFundMe. Click GoFundMe to select it.
4. In the Recipient’s GoFundMe Email field, enter the email address associated with your GoFundMe account.
5. Make any other changes you wish to make to your page
6. Click SAVE at the bottom of the screen
When you return to your page, your GoFundMe button will be displayed